Saturday, March 31, 2007


mindy, i will miss you ):

NO, SHE'S NOT GONNA DIE. haha. just that it's her last day of work today which makes me feel very super duper sad. no one's gonna be my listener. cant complain to her bout _ anymore. LOL.

though we're not that close, im thankful enough t have you as a friend. thanks t friendster. teeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. if werent for her, i wont even be working now. if that's the case, ive t thanks jasmine as well. or jennifer and so onnn. lol

min min uh, dont forget me when u get into poly HOR. and its a must t go out with me after i come back OKIE? i really missss the two months we've been working tgt man. all the bitch-ing. haha. so ma de fun.

YA I KNOW NOT AS IF WE WONT BE SEEING EACH OTHER. I JUST MISS HER LA. wah lao. no one open the biscuit tin for me alr. ): miss you min min! all the best to you in everything in the future k? loves-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home